Cension Asunder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cension Asunder!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Screenshots...
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 pm by Leviathus

» Assault Wishlist and current rank
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 pm by Ryokaia

» Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:22 am by Mrdream

» Assault Checklist
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am by Colestin

» Forumn Updates
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:12 pm by Ryokaia

» einherjar runs
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 am by ferbyn

» Register...
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:19 pm by Zellai

» Website Development!!!
Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:22 pm by Zellai

Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryokaia

Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul Empty
PostSubject: Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul   Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:43 am

Sort of self explanatory- update your max floor recorded on your runic disk. Also post what items you want from nyzul and update accordingly in this format:

Current Floor: 0,6, etc.

Target armor: goliard,denali,askar (this is the armor you reeeeally want)
Pieces needed:
Feet (20)
Legs (40)
Hands (60)
Body (80)
Hat (100)

Weapons:
state whichever job you are looking for here

Last edited by Ryokaia on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryokaia

PostSubject: Re: Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul   Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:45 am

Current Floor: 100/Complete

Target Armor: Goliard

Pieces needed:
Feet
Legs
Hands
Hat

Weapons:
brd, dnc, nin
Back to top Go down
Mrdream

PostSubject: Re: Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul   Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:22 am

Current Floor: 100

Target armor: Askar, Goliard, and Denali I need all of it for my vast jobs. I also have none so I'm after all pieces. I'm down to help more than just go after gear but I can use any gear would be helpful.

Pieces needed: Everything as I said I have none.
Feet (20)
Legs (40)
Hands (60)
Body (80)
Hat (100)

Weapons:
war, pld, and whm are the ones I could use the most. But I am trying again to collect them all I do have a few I don't need yet already and then a few I am working on the ws for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul   Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul Empty

Back to top Go down

Floor tracking and what do you want from nyzul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cension Asunder :: Treasures of Aht Urghan :: Nyzul Isle-
Jump to: